Microsoft windows azure is a growing collection of cloud-based computing services available to developers, businesses, and anyone else interested in developing apps or managing an enterprise without having to worry about hardware. To learn more about Azure, click here. Azure provides SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS capabilities. What do these terms mean? To begin, contact one of our educational counsellors and sign up for a free demo session. After enrolling in the course, you will receive comprehensive training on all of Microsoft Azure’s fundamental concepts.
Microsoft Azure training modules that have been expertly designed to meet global industry standards for the Cloud Computing platform.
Customized courseware developed by Industrial Experts to provide an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of the Microsoft Azure platform, as well as how to configure and manage Azure infrastructure.
Immersive Microsoft Azure training that will teach you how to create and deploy Azure Virtual Machines.
Cloudzian provides comprehensive Microsoft Azure training in Chennai, both instructor-led and online.
In this course, we’ll cover every topic covered in the exam blueprint, including:Cloud concepts.
Core Windows Azure services.
Security ,Privacy, compliance,trust and Pricing.
Pre-equisites and Eligibility
There are no pre-requisites for Azure. However, a basic understanding of computer science technicalities and Basic knowledge of Linux commands operating system and networking and virtualization will be helpful but is not mandatory. Don’t worry, we will cover Linux commands/scripting, python and networking fundamentals in detail in our course.
Audience for this course
IT professionals , Software testers , System administrators , Solution architects , Security engineers , Application developers ,Integration specialists , windows Administrators, Java Developers, Data analysts and database administrators, Database Administrator, System architects, IT managers, IT administrators and operators, IT systems engineers, data engineers and database administrators, data analytics administrators, cloud, web engineers, Project Managers, Software Architects, ETL and Data Warehousing Professionals, Data Engineers, Data Analysts & Business Intelligence Professionals, DBAs and DB professionals, Senior IT Professionals, Testing professionals, Mainframe professionals, Graduates looking to build a career in IT Field and Aspirants looking to work as Azureprofessional can apply for this course.
- Why Cloud and what is Cloud Computing?
- Features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Virtualization and types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and their difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Types of scaling and its applications
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure?
- Microsoft Azure Architecture and Services
- Creating a Microsoft Azure Account
- Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell and configuration
- Managing Azure Resources & Subscriptions
- Azure Resource Manager
- Creating subscription for the account
- Cost center , tagging and policies
- Managing and analysing Azure Resources & Subscriptions
- Azure Resource Manager and Managing Azure Resources
- Azure Storage Account & its types
- Azure Blob Storage and Azure Tags
- Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Azure Files Storage and File Sync
- Diagnostics and baseline environment
- Creating alerts and metrics
- Managing costs and Log analysis
- Azure Table Storage and Queue Storage
- Azure Shared Access Signature (SAS)
- Azure Databoxand Azure Storage Replication
- Data Replication Options
- Azure Import/Export Service
- Introduction to Azure Virtual Machines architecture
- Azure Virtual machine – an overview
- Creating and Configuring an Azure VM
- Data Disks in Azure
- Azure VMs & Interfaces
- ARM templates and VHD templates
- Custom Images of Azure VM
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Virtual Machine Availability Sets
- Introduction to Virtual machine architecture
- Understanding different families of virtual machines
- Understanding the plans and costs of virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine and Connecting the virtual machine remotely
- Understanding VM Availability and setting virtual machine monitoring
- Virtual Machine scale sets (VMSS)
- Creating windows and Linux virtual machines
- Adding additional data disks to Virtual machine
- Adding network interface cards to virtual machines
- Changing different VM size and Redeploying virtual machines
- Understanding virtual machine backups
- Virtual machine backup jobs and restores
- Hands-on on virtual machine concepts
- Understanding Basic networking and CIDR
- Creation of virtual networks
- Public IP addressing concepts
- Network routing on azure
- Setup virtual networks peering between different virtual networks
- Vent to vent connection
- Overview of App Service Web App for Containers
- Create an App Service Web App for Containers
- App Service plan
- Networking for an App Service
- Deployment slots
- Creating Container image
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Container Registry
- publish and automate image deployment to the Azure Container Registry
- Setup Load Balancer and Front End IP Configuration
- An intro to Network security groups and implementing Network security group rules
- Azure DNS services introduction and assigning custom domains
- Overview of Azure Virtual Networks
- Introduction to Azure Vnet Components
- Azure Vnet Subnets and
- Vnet creation and configuration
- IP Address – Public & Private IPs
- Azure Network Interface Cards (NIC)
- Network Security Group (NSG)
- Route Tables and Service Tags
- Azure DNS and Private DNS
- Verify virtual network connectivity
- Create route tables and Add routes
- Create NIC and Attach NIC to VM
- Assign static IP to VM
- Application Gateway
- Azure Front Door Service and implementation
- Azure Traffic Manager and implementation
- Application Security Groups
- Azure Load Balancers (internal and public)
- Azure Firewall ,Bastion and Watcher
- Describing Azure Express Route
- Express Route Circuits and Express Route Peering
- Overview and Creating Azure AD
- Adding our Custom Domains
- AD Identity Protection
- How to implement Self Service Password Reset
- Conditional Access and Access Reviews
- Introduction toAzure Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Creating custom RBAC
- Overview of Identity and Access Management in Azure
- Describing Role Based Access Management (RBAC)
- Role Definitions and Role Assignment in Azure Resources
- Azure Users , Groups and RBAC Policies
- Overview of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Comparison Windows AD Vs. Azure AD
- Azure AD Users , AD Groups , AD Domains , AD Tenants and AD Connect
- Authentication Options , Resource Locks
- Self Service password Reset (SSPR)
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Storage Account Creating
- Virtual Networks and Firewalls
- Access Keys and SAS
- Storage Explorerand Log Analytics
- Redundant Storage
- Azure Monitor , Azure Metrics , Log Analytics
- Azure Alerts and actions
- Application Insights and Backup reports
- Recovery Services Vault
- VM Backup Policies
- Backing Up and restoring Azure Virtual Machines
- Back up and Restoring Azure Virtual machines,
Week days batch
- Class Room Training @ Anna nagar& OMR &Medavakkam
- Online Instructor LED Training for Other any Locations
- Online VedioRecorderd Training sessions for Other Locations
Week End batch
- Class Room Training @ Anna nagar& OMR
- Online Instructor LED Training for Other Locations
- Online VedioRecorderd Training sessionsOther Locations
- Class Room Training @ Anna nagar& OMR
- Online Instructor LED Training for Other Locations
- Online VedioRecorderd Training sessions
Know about your Trainers Team
- Learn From Experts, Apply Skills on Real-World Projects, and Master Through Certification
- CloudzianAdministrated and mastered by highly skilled industry experts with 15+ years of strong IT experience in leading MNC companies as Cloud Architect and Senior Technical consultant.
- Highly Qualified Azure Trainers who holds an experience of more than 7 Years of Hands-on expertise in Microsoft windows azure.
- Our Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- 7 + years of delivering exceptional service to candidates in Cloud Training and placements.
- Completed 100+ classroom and 100+ online batches successfully.
- Our instructors are industry experts and subject specialists who have mastered the art of running applications and giving students with the Best Google Cloud training.
- We have earned various significant awards from renowned IT firms for our Cloud Training in Chennai.
- Trained and Placed over 3000+ professionals in Cloud in a single year.
- Experience professional and Placement oriented instructional technical trainers.
- Proven ability to plan and execute programs on time.
- Knowledge of “current best practices” and the latest research in the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning
- Our Trainers have worked on a variety of on-going projects in their respective industries.
- Trainers also assist candidates in being placed in their particular companies through the Employee Referral / Internal Hiring procedure.
- 100% Placement guarantee
- Career Oriented Training
- Hands-on with Case Studies
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Fast track placement mode
- Managed and mastered by highly skilled Industry Experts
- Both Classroom Training and Online Training
- Complete Career Guidance
- Mock Tests and Interviews
- Resume Preparation and Interview preparation support
- Multiple revision classes through cloudzian training library
- Placement in Top MNC Companies
- Online Professional Certification assistance
- Technical Job Support after course completion and Placement
- Hands-On Azure Cloud Training with Certification
- Practice Labs & Projects with integrated Cloud labs
- Support 24/7 * 365 days